Terms of Service and License
Monitor.chat is a service provided by Edward Stoever of Antioquia, Colombia. In this document, the service provider is known as Monitor.chat.
Initial contact for disputes, grievences and problems will all be handled in the support chatroom:
Unresolved disputes with Monitor.chat will be handled via the legal process in Antioquia, Colombia.
By using the services of Monitor.chat, you are bound by the terms of service and license herein. You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this document. You assert that you have the legal capacity to agree with these terms.
The terms server and host are synonymous in this agreement. Whether a host is physical, virtual, or a container is not relevant to the use of Monitor.chat; each is a host.
By using the services of Monitor.chat, you agree that you have a license to use the service and that the license is for a limited period of time. The period of the license is extended by payment for the use of the service.
By using the services provided by Monitor.chat you and your company are the customer and you agree to the terms of service and license written on this page.
The customer agrees to all of the following:
- The customer will send message traffic only from hosts that the customer has the legal authority to access and send such message traffic from.
- The customer will use the Monitor.chat service in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- The customer agrees that each host used to send messages will be identified with a unique hostname.
- The customer will limit each host to no more than one scheduled message per 120 seconds. Monitor.chat agrees to allow for message traffic that exceeds this limit within reason and not to permanently block message traffic for a momentary excess.
- Monitor.chat may suspend or terminate access to the service without prior notice to the customer.
- The customer will not hold Monitor.chat responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the customer’s reliance on information provided by the service.
- The customer will not hold Monitor.chat responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any technical, software or hardware failures of any kind.
- The customer will not hold Monitor.chat responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any network failures including incomplete, garbled, failed, or delayed transmissions.
- The customer will not hold Monitor.chat responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any human errors that result in loss of data or processing ability of the service.
- Monitor.chat does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information or alerts provided by the service.
- The customer will not hold Monitor.chat responsible for any inaccuracies on the Monitor.chat website.
- The customer acknowledges that services are paid for in advance and doing so extends the term of the customer’s license.
- The customer may abandon the service at any time. Monitor.chat is not obligated to refund any unused term on the customer’s license.
- Monitor.chat may change this agreement by posting any changes to this webpage on the Monitor.chat website. Any such changes shall become effective and binding upon the customer at the time of posting. Customer has the sole responsibility for Monitoring changes to this agreement.